Company: CPP Petroleum Engineering (M) Sdn Bhd
Job Title: Safety & Health Officer
• Min diploma in Safety & Health Management / Science (Hons) or its equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years working experience, especially on construction site safety plan implementation.
• Competent Green Book holder– JKKP registration.
1. Liaise on behalf of the Company with appointed client OSH Personnel and local government authorities and agencies such as DOSH, NIOSH, JBE&G, CIDB, DOE, Bomba, LPTA, Etc.
2. Plan and organize the OSH audits and review via the safety and health implementation plan & program, and act as a focal point for all external audits by Clients or local authorities with respect to the hazards identification and control in the work site.
3. Review the effectiveness of the Company's safety performance and report to Project Manager/ Project Director
4. Develop and review standards (e.g.: Safety & Health Manual) and procedures (e.g. Site Safety Procedures with Project Managers when required, in order to improve OSH related matters.
5. Monitor and ensure the overall implementation of the OSH system, procedures and practices being carried out in a proper manner.
6. Monitor Site Safety Representative and Site Supervisor in daily safety
checklist and conducting the accident investigation and recommend remedial action with the consent of Project Managers.