Database Administrator - Sarawak Information Systems Sdn. Bhd.
- Responsible for installing, configuring, managing, and upgrading databases. In this role you will provide day-to-day operational and technical support for databases, offering technical expertise to other members of the IT team.
- Provide installation, support and maintenance for various database technologies.
- Provide database resources and capacity planning.
- Maintain the integrity, security, performance and availability of databases.
- Establishing and maintaining database accounts and permissions.
- Perform disaster recovery, performance analysis and tuning, indexes maintenance and monitoring of databases.
- Troubleshoot and resolve database performance issues, database capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues.
- Implement and maintain database clusters and replication.
- Installing database software and patches for databases in production and development environments.
- Provide recommendations and strategies to application owners on how to improve the performance and scalability of their database components.
- Evaluate requirements and recommends available DBMS products.
- Create and manage system configuration specifications, training manuals, and other internal system documentation.
- Ensure database related projects and tasks are completed by the defined schedules.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent training/education/experience will be considered.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the related field.
- Experience with SQL.
- Familiar with Windows and Linux Operating System scripting.
- Familiar with database technologies such as MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL.
- Must possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
- Ability to absorb, master and leverage emerging technologies.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Good in time management, planning and problem-solving.
- Open for Sarawakian only.
- Work location: Kuching, Sarawak.
Category: Sarawak | Added by: supamin (2022 November 26) |
|Views: 56 |