Relationship Manager - OYO Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
- Build healthy relationship with hotel owners.
- Deliver good hotel owner and customer experience.
- Act as a point of contact for hotel owners for operations support & escalations.
- Help hotel owners to manage their portfolio network, improve revenue performance, solve issues, retain them, drive customer experience.
- Handle hotel owner and customer escalations.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ensuring occupancy (URNs) month on month.
- Pay at Hotel (PAH) realization.
- Ensuring daily availability of Sellable rooms (DSRN).
- Graduation/Post Graduation.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in operations handling, key accounts handling.
- Analytical Skills.
- Prior experience in managing cross-functional operations and customer escalation.
- Demonstrate high ethical values.
Category: Sabah | Added by: supamin (2022 November 23) |
|Views: 19 |