Company: Elabram Systems
* Job Title: Implementation Manager CME
* Location: Putatan, Sabah
* Experience: Minimum 5 - 8 years experience
* Employment: Full Time
- Support Project Manager and Project management in day-to-day operations.
- Communicate with other Project Coordinators within and outside the organization.
- Driving ASPs team in day-to-day operation for successful job completion.
- Organize and coordinate work
- Drive implementation improvements
- Handle Work Orders and compensation
- Manage acceptance procedures
- Assurance of implementation work
- Manage workforce and create implementation workforce scope accordingly to contract plan.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-8 years experience in the Telecommunication industry
- Have an excellent track record in managing project
- Strong experience in tracking, reporting, and change management.
- Good knowledge of planning, and project management.
- Strong experience in ASP and Quality Management.
- Team player and able to drive all team members to achieve all target KPI.
- Highly disciplined person.
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Outlook, PDF file converter, SAP, and conference equipment.
- MS Excel Intermediate or Expert level.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills, a good sense of teamwork, and strong organization and coordination skills