Serving as part of higher management, the right candidate is expected to contribute to operational planning with particular attention to forecasting of labour demand and supply, in addition to talent management, employee engagement, improving workplace culture and employer branding.
Candidate must possess at least any relevant degree or certification, with minimum 5-10 years of managerial experience in the related field and manage 200 an above staff.
- Good solid knowledge of human resource management
- High proficiency in English and Malay, while good command of Mandarin is an added advantage
- Strong presentation, counselling, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also be a good team player where frequent collaboration across functional teams is necessary
- Strong organizational and people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to facilitate the implementation of organisational changes and motivate others to effect changes efficiently
- Strategic thinking, forward thinking and think outside the box
- Change management skills and keen in learning new concepts and knowledge
- Firm but courteous, ethical and have integrity
- Good analytical, problem solving and decision making skill
- To be based in KKIP Sabah