Job Title: Wet Gas Metering Field Engineer
• Degree in Chemical engineering / Petroleum Engineering/ Mechanical engineering / Chemistry from recognized university/institution.
• Having oilfield well site services with reasonable offshore experience to be able to competently carry out required duties in Wet Gas Metering services.
• Computer literacy and mechanical/electrical product service experience.
• Willing to travel to Offshore platform frequently to carry out duties.
• To support senior WGM engineer and carry out WGM services such as Multiphase Tracer testing (MPTT) and Isokinetic sampling.
• To assist interfacing with clients and producing detailed high-quality reports.
• To assist for equipment preparation of WGM package to be sending to offshore.
• To order and keep track on consumables requirement for WGM jobs.
Apply for position