* Job Title: SR HSE Advisor
* Location: Labuan
* Experience: 5 + Years
* Employment: Full Time
- Ensure that Weatherford meets all compliance standards set forth by state and federal agencies.
- Handle all customer safety questions that arise.
- Schedule and monitor safety programs such as Defensive Driving Program Safety Training Programs etc.
- Ensure that all OSHA logs are maintained and updated.
- Review and distribute accident reports.
- Work with upper management managers and supervisors to safety programs training and employee orientation is conducted in a consistent fashion.
- Responsible for filing EPADOT and OSHA reports as required.
- Attend conferences and maintain up-to-date knowledge of developments and changes in safety field.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- 5+ years of related experience
- Working knowledge of safety codes OSHA EPA state health regulations hazardous materials and emergency preparedness