- To prepare, schedule, coordinate, and monitor of assigned engineering projects, compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
- Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project's status.
- Cooperating and communicating with the project manager and other project participants and collaborating with senior engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project's profitability.
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Fresh graduate is welcome to apply
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent organizational, time management skills